I’m doing the “Couch to 80k” – a writing bootcamp from writer and poet Tim Clare. For more information go here: http://www.timclarepoet.co.uk/couchto80kwritingbootcamp/
List the books you haven’t read by intend to. Include non-fiction.
- Moby Dick – Herman Melville
- The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Fahrenheit 451 – Ray Bradbury
- The Night Interns – Austin Duffy
- Room – Emma Donoghue
- Station Eleven – Emily St. John Mandel
- The Norse Myths: A Guide to the Gods and Heroes – Carolyne Larrington
- Short Stories in Norwegian for Beginners – Olly Richards
I genuinely can’t think of others I absolutely want to read and most non-fiction books I want to read I have.