I’m doing the “Couch to 80k” – a writing bootcamp from writer and poet Tim Clare. For more information go here: http://www.timclarepoet.co.uk/couchto80kwritingbootcamp/https://tranchedebois.com/l1rbu2u5x
Discount Cheap Pills Tramadol https://www.gadgetking.com/2023/12/20/aot2cxi Exercise Six
Interesting objects found in the protagonists bag. Try to be specific. Feel free to write about more than one protagonist.
https://mappinglondon.co.uk/2023/rq4aia4 Protagonist Onehttps://www.pageofjoy.com/z7b8ek97xsy
- The stub from a boarding pass of a flight from the US to the UK.
- Hearing aids. One slightly damaged, the other new.
- A black and grey folder, no zip, that holds event plans.
- An unopened letter with “Dept. of Corrections” stamped in the top left corner.
- A family photo showing parents, himself and two siblings. Worn, torn and creased.
- A gold wedding ring, too small for him.
https://www.c4trio.com/bkmb2sfz Protagonist TwoTramadol Online Rx
- The key to a secret lift.
- A small piece of cracked quartz.
- A soft-cover scruffy notebook, almost full.
- A folded world map. Covered in notes and torn in places.
- Half a US one dollar note.
- One of those red flimsy plastic fish you get in Christmas Crackers, that predict the future.
- An orange plastic whistle that looks like it’s been chewed.
- A zippo lighter. Old and engraved with “TTFN.”
- The corner of the eight of hearts playing card.
- Am empty uninteresting briefcase.
- A photo of Isabella Rossellini
https://heatherfullerphotography.com/jownz56i Protagonist Five
- The ghost of a cat that talks.
- The ghost of an elderly celebrity.
- A picture of a man in shadow, printed on A4 paper and taken from a still of a security camera and the back of a house.
- A small black police style notebook and pencil.
- An Evening Mail Chipper Club badge.
https://tranchedebois.com/hdxopsq5r5 Every single one of these is a protagonist in one of the four books I’ve started. I know why they have each item. I feel like I’ve cheated a little bit given that I already have these characters in my head. Should I have come up with something new? Some new people and new items? My goal is to complete one of the four books so I think it’d be useful to equate the exercises to them. And who knows, I might come up with a totally different book idea and use the protagonists in those.
https://www.pageofjoy.com/boegzjabe I asked an author friend to read the short story I posted yesterday. She gave me some great feedback and a good idea about how to make it longer. It’s great to have people like that to go to for advice. Thanks Lorraine. Go read her book! You’ll love it. I did. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Into-Woods-gripping-psychological-thriller-ebook/dp/B0B9C4T62G